- February 12, 2020
- Posted by: Ozconsultz Team
- Categories: International, Scholarships
2020 Civil Society Leadership Awards Scholarship at University of St Andrews: Applications are invited from suitably qualified students across the globe for the Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) 2020 entry to be awarded for a graduate study programme at University of St Andrews in the United Kingdom.
The Civil Society Leadership Awards (CSLA) provide fully funded master’s degree study to individuals who clearly demonstrate academic and professional excellence and a deep commitment to leading positive social change in their communities.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of St Andrews
Scholarships to be taken at: University of St Andrews, UK.
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Master’s).
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Fully-Funded. (Please see detailed scholarship benefits within the post)
Subject Eligibility: Master’s courses in the schools of International Relations, Geography & Geosciences, Art History, Film Studies.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: The eligibility conditions are as follow;
- Applicants must be from any of the following eligible countries: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cambodia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Laos, Libya, Myanmar/Burma, Republic of Congo, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
- Applicants must demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and civil society leadership potential.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree awarded before 15 May 2019 and an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must demonstrate professional experience in a relevant area.
- Applicants should be able to join in an intensive pre-academic summer school in July or August 2020 and start their degree program in August or September 2020.
- Applicants must be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by the host country
- English Language Requirement: Students need to have a certificate for their English language sufficiency.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship is fully-funded and covers;
- Tuition and mandatory university fees;
- Monthly stipend for room, board, and other living expenses;
- Program-related travel;
- Accident and sickness insurance during the program;
- Funds for educational materials and professional development;
- Attendance at a regional grantee conference;
- Pre-academic preparation via summer schools
Application Procedures for the 2020 Civil Society Leadership Awards Scholarship at University of St Andrews – How-to-Apply:
Candidates seeking to get the award are required to apply for admission in a master study programme at the University of St Andrews and then they are automatically eligible for the bursaries.
Documents Requirements: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, a sample of academic written work in English (2000 words), letter of recommendation, a resume, an English language proficiency proof, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
Application Deadline: Open
The post 2020 Civil Society Leadership Awards Scholarship at University of St Andrews, UK (Fully-Funded) appeared first on Study Green.
Masters Scholarships, Scholarships, Scholarships in UK, 2020 Scholarships, Full scholarships, International students, Leadership Awards, University of St AndrewsRead More