Is your website hacked or injected with malware/viruses? Do you need assistance to recover a hacked WordPress website?
You are at the right place!
But just in case you are not sure what it means, let’s clear it up for you.
WordPress is easily the most used CMS used worldwide. The ease of setup, and the simplicity of the platform makes it so easy for anyone, jus anyone to use WordPress, technically inclined or not.
Inasmuch is this is a great benefit, many people out there make their living from hacking and injecting malware/viruses into vulnerable WordPress websites. This could cause a lot of damages like;
- loss of access to the website admin
- website/domain redirection to malicious websites
- malicious ads
- loss of website structure
- malfunctioning of website
- potential threat to website visitors.
- blacklisting by google and other search authorities
- loss of ranking
- loss of revenue
- suspension of website by host
- and a lot of cost to repair website, among many other losses.
They helped us to restore our hacked online store, that started redirecting to a porn site. We were so scared, with lost of concerns and complaints from our customers. It took them less than three hours to get it fixed.