- August 11, 2020
- Posted by: Ozconsultz Team
- Categories: Business, directory listing, Tutorials
You should know by now what business directory listing is all about , You can set up your free business directory with us in the following steps:
- Create an account or Login here
- Go to the listing packages page Or go directly to Add listings
- Choose your preferred package and begin adding your business to our directory.
- Feel free to go manage, upgrade downgrade or get addons (contact forms and Featured Badge) for your business here
- If you had no problems, your listing should be live on our business directory here
- If you encounter any problems you can use our livechat button on the page or contact us here
Common Issues When Adding A Business to Ozconsultz Business Directory
- Map: Make sure to use your exact business address or the nearest landmark address, click to fetch it on the map before proceeding. Optionally you can click “add address manually’ below the map, in which case your business may not show on the map on the directory page.
- Social Accounts: When Adding your social accounts note that the twitter handle requests for just your twitter username and not the twitter profile link. Use @yourusername and not https://twitter.com/yourusername. eg username like @ozconsultz
- Payments and plans: The 7 days free trial will give you access to all the premium listing features (except featured badge, which you can purchase in your listings dashboard under your listing settings) for free. This will expire after 7 days. You should then upgrade it to the 30 days package to continue using it or downgrade to the forever free listing package (forever free, with a few restrictions). payments are via paypal. you can easily create a paypal account with your email address.
- Adding photos: You can add unlimited photos of your business, products or services to further catch the fancy of your profile viewers and prospective customers. The pictures must not exceed 2MB each
- Adding Video: You can also add videos of your business via the add videos field. Video must be hosted on Youtube or Vimeo, just copy the video link and paste, and we’ll fetch the video automatically to display on your business profile right on our site. Also note that you can use the video ID, that is, the last characters in your youtube link. eg. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVm2eenrgkE, the characters in bold is the video ID.
- Categories: For people to easily find your business, ensure to choose the category (or categories if your listing package supports more than one) that best describes your business.
- Price range: Let your profile viewers and prospective customers easily have a glimpse of your pricing range. It could be the very catch that brings price-sensitive customers to you!
- Listing Description: Take your time and write everything important you want your viewers to know about your business, put links, images whatever else that helps you to describe what you do to people.
Happy Listing and good luck in your business! 😍